From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Ara Kaloustian
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 8:31 AM
To: AB-Main
Subject: [amibroker] PC Utilities.

I regularly run Registry Machanic to keep PC running properly.

Today I ran a trial version of "PC MightyMax, right after I ran Registry
Mechanic. MightyMax found 241 Invalid Registry Paths and 74 Invalid
Shortcuts.

Anyone experienced with this program??? The price tag also seems
unreasonably high ($120 / year licence)

Tx

Ara