RE: [amibroker] PC Utilities.

I have bought a similar program some years ago. Mostly it found hundrets of
errors in the registry which I have fixed, but it brought almost nothing, at
least nothing that I have experienced. My computer was not faster or more
stable or at least I wasn't able to feel it.

I could rather recommend this program:
http://www.ursoftware.com/uninstaller.htm

It deletes the entries based on the software you installed.

I think it's much better to invest the money of such a registry program to a
image tool like acronis true image, norton ghost, etc.

With such a program you can restore your partition in a few minutes. I have
stored my 20 GB image on my harddisc and it takes about 40 minutes to
restore.

Thomas

 <http://www.tradingbasis.com/> www.tradingbasis.com

  _____