[amibroker] New File

Hello,

If anyone is interested, I just uploaded an XL spreadsheet to my folder in the AmiBroker-AFL group. Use the colored cells at the top to define a starting equity and range of ROR's and periods, then the tables show the total compounded ROR's and future account values over those periods. Ranges are user-definable start/steps. Works backwards too - define a range of goals and see what % return you need periodically to get there. After playing with it for a while, I was really surprised to see how much a small increase in your periodic ROR can result in a *big* difference to your final equity over an extended period.

"The magic of compounding!!"    8 - )   It actually motivated me to really try and grind out that extra 1% every month...

Steve