[amibroker] AmiBroker Houston II Conference in 2007

The AmiBroker Houston II conference will be at the Marriott Houston
West Loop by the Galleria

The dates will be February 15 to 18, 2007

Nothing is posted on the website yet, but so far I have committements
from Bruce Robinson, Bill Barack, Don Wilson and Jimmy Hixson.

If there is someone you would like me to get as a speaker, please send
me an email

The Monitor Website is www.ftmonitor.com

Thanks and be good

Richard Boroff