Re: [amibroker] Re: Anyone still using Windows 95 or 98 ?

Buzz,

First thank you for your kind words.

Right now there is no need to worry about dropping Win 98. I was just checking.

In the past I have already added some "XP-only" features
but I was doing it in backward compatible manner,
so program as a whole continues to run even on Win 95.

I am going to continue for some time. If anything is going to be dropped
it would be Win 95 first. Microsoft dropped support for it as of 31 December 2002.

I may add some more "XP or higher features" but keeping
ability to run the program on older systems (with these new extras simply disabled).

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com