[amibroker] Workspace missing in View

I must have hit a wrong button today because Workspace disappeared and
I can't get it back. I click on View but Workspace is not there.
Symbols, Layouts, Layers and Charts are there instead. I say instead
because Help shows that Workspace is supposed to be below Risk/Yield
map but it is not there. I have looked under preferences and database
settings but if there is a global key for adding Workspace to View I
can't find it. What do I have to do to get Workspace back? I am running
AB 4.8.

Thanks,
Barry