Re: [amibroker] Parallel Lines

Back in May, I submitted two requests relating to
Andrew's PF and Action/Reaction Lines (see issues 148
and 149 in the Feedback Center).  Hopefully with
enough interest in these drawing tools, TJ will find
it justifable to put in the effort to build the
additional functionality.

There are a couple of overlay tools available that let
you draw Action/Reaction lines and Pitchforks with
Warning Lines on any chart...if anyone is interested,
I can provide the links privately.

Cheers,
Lal