  From: Ara Kaloustian
  To: AB-Main
  Sent: Monday, October 23, 2006 5:51 PM
  Subject: [amibroker] Linked windows

  In my layouts with multiple windows, I run the same code in each window using different intervals.

  When I activate a parameter in one window, all windows get changed.

  Example.
  I can overlay volume data plot on price chart by selecting a parameter,

  Problem is when I activate the volume plot on any one window, all windows start displaying the volume overlay.

  I know the windows can be isolated (it used to be that way before PC crash) so vo;ume plot overlay can be shown ONLY on window where paarameter was modofied

  Anyone remember how to set up system so windows are independent even though they run same code??

  Thanks

  Ara