[amibroker] Re: Coding for indicators

The problem is ... it is NOT coded in AFL ... it is an inherent part
of AB and would be coded most likely in C++ ...

I went down this road a couple of years ago ...

My suggestion to you is that if you want to ensure that some indicator
is being calculated the way you think it should be then creat the
indicator in AFL and compare the results to what AB produces.