  From: J. Biran
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2006 11:04 PM
  Subject: RE: [amibroker] OT: Win XP - Read Only files

  try running CMD.exe from your root folder then :

  ATTRIB -R [drive:] /S /D

  If this does not fix it you have a bigger problem. Didn't you have another bizarre behavior just recently?
  You may want to consider re-installing Win XP (after backing up important data). Do not mark any drives
  as private! (leave defaults)

  Joseph Biran