Re: Resizing the ticker toolbar , was Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.87.0 BETA relased

 Yes, it does.  I'd just forgotten how to do it, and that particular
> part of the customization is not very intuitive.  There is just no
> hint that you have to go back and focus on the bar ...

I disagree completely. There is pretty simple rule in customization mode that
you need to click on item you want to customize.
Pretty basic: enter customize mode -> click -> modify
And this is not limited to resizing ticker toolbar.
There is no "hint" because this is the general rule in Windows (click once to activate
in order to be able to modify).

It works like in other (including Microsoft) products, and they have entire teams
working on nothing else than UI (see http://blogs.msdn.com/jensenh/default.aspx )
I don't have separate people for UI "inventions" - I have to do everything by myself
so I just follow the standards.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com