Mohan

From: "Joe Landry" <jelandry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Allan
I had to think back a bit.  Well I'm schiz'ed,  a fundamentalist and a technician.  Making money on fundamentals right now(Validea)  but I know what
will preserve it is technical analysis.(or risk management?)

What might be an interesting side note, we had Nelson Freeburg of Formula Research give a talk to us last Sat. and
he related as to how his first investment book while he was at Columbia was Martin Pring's early TA book. This led to his development of a first "system" called  Primas (Pring Moving Average System).   I've got a cam video of his talk on our server, let me know if you'd like to down load it.

Best regards
JOE