Re: [amibroker] scan/exploration for piviot value stocks

Define pivot first. Highest high over what period? High higher than bottom
by what percent?  How will you define bottom? Get your parameters in place
then worry about the afl.

Write your definitions in simple english. When you have that down the afl
should not be a constraint..