Re: [amibroker] Re: Amibroker vs. other software

  hello,

          What would really make amibroker streets ahead would be an easy
production of the
ephemeris charts or a dll  whoich could draw into the  same on the charts .U
get the planet coordinates
oline on the web easily  , they are available free.

          It would be easy to compare the postion of moves with planet
postitions and aspects and correlations .Currently its a
manual /menial time consuming work.

```````` Natasha !!!!!!

*Date:* 10/18/06 20:17:09
 *Subject:* Some charts (metals and astro )

             ( Fig 1 )

The above chart is the heliocentric chart (Sun centre ) of the new moon and
the chart below is the natal geocentric cahrt .
                drawn to Bombay coordinates .

 Some observations : Obseve that in the zodiac u have most of the planets
are not distributed randomly but have
skewed to one side of the zodiac and this has fuelled the bull run
astrologically .Please observe that one side of the
heavens is heavily loaded with positive vibes fuelling the bull run and its
taking out barrier after barrier vis restance.
      The bullish phase is currently most accentuated by the sun which is
now in a bunch of planets .

  Note in this full moon the sun Is near  conjunction with venus,and mars
also .and Jupiter and mercury are also conjunct.
(yellow ) in chart . U have pluto (the trouble maker ) in ascendant and in
tight check .
     Everyone for the last so many weeks has been saying that there has to
be a correction ,,there  would be no correction.
and if any just a minor blip .the crude has come down (sun )  , the next
month the sun has to traverse the whole of
scorpio . Note during this new moon u have two scorpios on the cusps of the
11 th houses . This is favourable to the bull ,
and would induce volatility from here as many of the shorters would realise
that they are going to loose out and the marekts
are not coming down ,their reaction would be extreme but they are going to
loose out .

 fig 2.

table 3

 the above table gives the power of the planets in the various signs of the
zodiac .

 Lib ,scorpio ,sagitarrius and leo  control nearly 70 % of the zodiac  .The
remaining eight signs have  empty  hotel rooms  .The bears have absolutely
no chance
     as the harmony /discord last table indicates   with only leo in discord
due to saturn but its quiet.

 ......... end of  story .

     So what will fuel the next move if any ,where would it be ???

 Note the following  representatives for the planets .this is a greek
and chaldean astro representation
and i follow it with some confidence .Others have
different represetativesfor metals but i folow this .

   Sun: Gold Moon: Silver Mercury: Mercury Venus: Copper Mars: Iron Jupiter:
Tin Saturn: Lead

         From the above we are interested in only two one is mars and
theother is sun .So mars is iron and sun is gold .

 Observe chart below ::: chart of Monday 23 October 2006 :
              U have a conjuction on that day between Sun and Mars ( in one
line in the heavens ) on same side of earth.

both are going to enter the sign Scorpio and Scorpio is ruled by the planet
Mars .

 U will have good news on Steel , u have to be in metals especially steel
,and aluminium . for the next month its all steel adn aluminium  i think and
i am invested .

             Aluminum is the most abundant metal and the third most abundant
element in the Earth's crust, after oxygen and silicon. It makes up about 8%
by weight of the Earth's solid surface. Aluminum is too reactive chemically
to occur in nature as the free metal. Instead, it is found combined in over
270 different minerals. The chief ore of aluminum is bauxite, *a mixture of*
*hydrated aluminum oxide (Al2O3·xH2O) and hydrated iron oxide (Fe2O3·xH2O).*

INDIA -Centric ::

               Approaching the new moon and the solar ingress into scorpio :

   TATA STEEL indias biggest steel companies is in final negotiation for
 taking over Corus to form a large conglomerate to give it
increased capacity  .Metals , steel and aluminium should be the flavour . I
would be long there.  and for tatasteel the negotiations wuld
be very fruitful if done on the sunday and monday .

      It would be the industries second biggest deal ever .

end of story 2 .

    Note : i am an amateur astrologer but i trade using astrology and
technicals ....

              currently long on steel and aluminium  stocks  since last few
weeks .

 Hindalco , sail , tatasteel .

    <http://www.incredimail.com/index.asp?id=97051>