[amibroker] Beta

Hi everyone,
  I hope you are all having a good day.

  I am looking for other ways to get Beta calculation. The Beta indicator and explore that I have for AmiBroker come up with substantially different numbers than MSN. Deluxe screener and StarTrader a real time program that I use. Any help locating a Beta program that can agree with some common calculators on-line would be appreciated.

  Thank you all for your help,
  Steve Kuball

Steven Kuball