[amibroker] scan/exploration for piviot value stocks

dear friends
                    i want to search all scripts in my data base which closed above the piovt point and Average last 3days vol> 3Xaverage 10 days vol and vol is more than 5 lakhs? can u help me to write an afl for this ?. i want to have this either on intraday  and on end of the day charts.

with regards
ravi
qatar