[amibroker] Re: Amibroker vs. other software

FWIW, this may not be as daunting a challenge as you think.  There are
lots of AFL code samples available online, in the manual or in "Help"
that can be copy-pasted, modified slightly for your purposes, and then
used immediately.  Even minimal AFL programming skill can give you
access to AB's powerful capabilities.

Luck,

Sebastian