[amibroker] Re: Amibroker vs. other software

I'll show you mine if youshow me yours ...

But then there's really no need is there ? ... I'm not marketing a
system and asking you to believe the results I obtained using it ...

As I said before ... you want to buy a platform that has canned
systems ... by all means do so ...

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, allansn@xxx wrote:

> Fred,
>
> If I am not mistaken,you will be coming out with a book on system
development.Judging by your post,which I am in FULL 100%
agreement,is it safe to assume you will be posting your AUDITED
brokerage statement for the last 5-10 years?