[amibroker] Re: Amibroker vs. other software

I don't know what you trade or what your time horizon is ... but
assuming for a minute it's stocks, mf's and/or etf's and that you
don't utilize intraday data then FastBreak Pro would be a decent
choice.  Lot's of power, no real programming necessary ...

It's not something I use but I did read their manual to have a clue
about some of the capabilities that one should have in an intelligent
optimizer most of which have been incorporated in IO.