[amibroker] Re: TrendLine Scanning: Far from satisfactory

One more thing I saw while scanning..

when i select favorites only in filter I get my result..
and when i select a watch list in the filter->inlude I get fewer
results..(seems the result come only from the watch list)

image attached.
Is this some known issue which is resolved in latest versions?

regards
rajeev