[amibroker] TrendLine Scanning: Far from satisfactory

Anyone in this group uses Trendline scanning for real time alerts during
trading hours or after mkt hours?

I face a lot of issues and inconsistent behaviour with TrendLine scanning.

Some issues:
1. I have drawn trendlines across 75-100 charts, even then i get results for
only 1-2 stocks while I cna visually see 10-20 of then getting crossed.

2. To test what mistake i am making, I pick up one chart.. draw a line which
is cutting lastest 3-4 price candles .. mark as RE and then scan..
Gives No result.... and then I delete this line... draw one more line and
scan again.. I get the result or sometimes I dont get.
This is a little wierd..

3. Sometiems I get results even when I Dont visually see any lines on a
chart...!! Seems some previous drawn lines which are hidden now..??

How can I make trendline working smoothly.
Anyone faced similar issues.. kindly share your experience.

my afl for Trendline scan is

===================
ret = Study("RE", 1002);

Buy   = Cross(C, ret);
Sell  = Cross(ret,C);

AlertIf(Buy,   "", "",1,1 );
AlertIf(Sell,  "", "",2,1 );

AlertIf( Buy , "SOUND C:\\Windows\\Media\\Ding.wav", "Audio alert", 1 );
AlertIf( Sell, "SOUND C:\\WINDOWS\\Media\\ir_inter.wav", "Audio alert", 2);

--
Rajeev Mundra | Founder : EagleEye TradeTech
~Take Risks www.eetradeconsult.blogspot.com