[amibroker] Re: ExRem and Short/Cover

Graham, I added the equity statement before my plot statements and
after the trade conditions.  Here is an example of the kind of signals
I am generating: sell, sell, short, buy, sell, sell, short, sell,
sell.  Basically I don't understand how I can generate a "sell"
without a prior "buy."  Isn't exrem and/or equity supposed to ignore
"sell" signals until a "buy" signal has been generated?

Chuck