[amibroker] how to generate realtime trading signals with real time datafeed?

hi all,

I am using amibroker with mt4 data plugin for forex realtime
datafeed,with realtime data, how to generate realtime trading signals
with given formula files.In the dialog box of automatic analysis I
could not find the way to active the realtime mode but only backtest
options.what should I do next? BTW, in the realtime mode does close
means current price or just close price then we have to trade until the
end of bar other than trading immediatelly when the signal was
triggered.