  From: Ken Close
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 4:30 PM
  Subject: [amibroker] Unstable??

  Hmmm.  I really got into the tabs with different symbols, time periods (intraday), etc.  Now, 1/2 hour in, the program is consistently locking up.  End Task, restart, lockup.  End Task, restart, lockup. Numerous times to not seem a coincidence.  Have been running QT and RT AB for weeks and weeks now without incident, including all day yesterday with latest version. Only difference this morning was multiple window tabs open.

  I had saved a bunch (6) tabs in the Default layout, and this last time, I was able to call up another layout without tabs. So far, no lockup.

  anyone else see this on intraday data?  I am feeding the data with QuoteTracker if that makes a difference.

  Ken