[amibroker] Unstable??

Hmmm.  I really got into the tabs with different symbols, time periods
(intraday), etc.  Now, 1/2 hour in, the program is consistently locking up.
End Task, restart, lockup.  End Task, restart, lockup. Numerous times to not
seem a coincidence.  Have been running QT and RT AB for weeks and weeks now
without incident, including all day yesterday with latest version. Only
difference this morning was multiple window tabs open.

I had saved a bunch (6) tabs in the Default layout, and this last time, I
was able to call up another layout without tabs. So far, no lockup.

anyone else see this on intraday data?  I am feeding the data with
QuoteTracker if that makes a difference.

Ken