Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.86.0 BETA released

Hi Tomasz,

Yes, I mis-wrote when I said the database disappears.  It does not,
of course.  But I had a heck of a time (finally successful) getting
the default database to show a chart upon opening.  Using Window-New,
which I had tried several times, produces a chart of course, but
every time I shut down AB and re-opened it, nothing showing.

It has something to do with the default layout I guess, but as I
wrote I save everything upon exit, so maybe the problem was that I
exited with no chart showing, and that became a new default layout?

I didn't like this experience.  ^_^  (And please, no more vertical
screen real estate snatching.)

Yuki

TJ> The database does not disappear. You just closed chart. You
TJ> can re-create it using Window->NEW menu.

TJ> Best regards,
TJ> Tomasz Janeczko
TJ> amibroker.com

Best,