  From: Mark H
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 4:37 AM
  Subject: Re: RE: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.86.0 BETA released

  Me too!

  TJ: Is it possible to make AA window and Formula Editor also tabs (or option to make them tabs)?
  Especially Formula Editor. Every time I maximize it, it just cover the whole screen. It would be nice to make it a tab so it is easier to switch back and forward between two editor windows.

  Thanks for the  great work!

  - Mark H.