Re: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 4.86.0 BETA released

Hi

That's not really what I want to do, however.  I want to just point
and click on the tabs at the top of the screen, and I want as many
visible as possible, so I want the four-digit numerical ticker, not
the ticker plus the full name.

Yuki

JB> Try pulling down the Window menu you will see all symbols in one
JB> column. Depending on your screen size, more than 20 will fit
without scrolling.

JB> You can also access this information from the keyboard (Alt)W(chart#).

JB> Joseph Biran

Best,

Yuki