From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of marketmonk777
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2006 8:56 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 4.86.0 BETA released

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Yuki Taga <yukitaga@xxx> wrote:

> Is there a way to limit the new tabs to display *only* the ticker
> symbol (not symbol [space hyphen space] full name) -- *without*
> losing symbol plus full name in the original ticker window?
>
> If not, this would be nice.  The more compact the tabs, obviously
the
> more are available on one screen without scrolling.
>
> Yuki

Good suggestion Yuki.  Most of us are familar with the ticker symbols
so that's all we need.  I would imagine that when we make that
particular tab active, the full name of the symbol would be
highlighted accross the top bar of the program.

TJ, would it be possible to give us the option to display the full
name in these tabs (or not) just like you do under Preferences - Misc?

Regards,

Dave
MM