Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.86.0 BETA released

I beg you, with each and every beta read the READ ME - everything is described there
- it is opened right in front of your eyes when you install the beta, so don't close it immediatelly
- instead read what is written there because I have spent time writing this not for myself
but for you, to inform how to use new features. Read me is also available from Help->Read Me menu.

And Read Me says:
"
a.. Added 'every tick' RT chart refresh in Professional Edition to already existing 1-sec and up refresh intervals
To enable 'every tick' chart refresh in Professional Edition, go to Tools->Preferences, Intraday tab and enter ZERO (0) into
"Intraday chart refresh interval" field. (note Standard Edition won't allow to do that).

Once you enter zero, AmiBroker will refresh all charts with every new trade arriving provided that the formulasyou use execute fast
enough. If not, it will dynamically adjust refresh rate to maintain maximum possible refresh rate without consuming more than 50% of
CPU (on average). So for example if your charts take 0.2 sec to execute AmiBrokerwill refresh them on average 2.5 times per second.

Note: built-in Windows Performance chart shows cumulated CPU consumption for all processes, to display PER-PROCESS CPU load use
SysInternals free software http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/ProcessExplorer.html";

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com