Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.86.0 BETA released

Everybody,

Yes basically it does what you said.

But...

right now it does not make too much sense (if any) because you don't see the reason why it was added.
In the future releases AB will open not only chart document windows but also other types of documents
and then it will make perfect sense to have these tabs.

If you noticed this http://www.amibroker.com/devlog/2006/10/11/amibroker-4860-beta-released/
it says:
Promised new Account Manager functionality is still under development and has been hidden/disabled in this release and it will appear later in one of upcoming beta versions.

These tabs are just the extra feature that will used by new features that are now HIDDEN from your eyes, because they are still
under development.  As I wrote in one of previous e-mails, this beta was released in-the-middle of development process because
of people waiting for built-in FFT function. So I had to hide some in-development functionality but did not hide those tabs because I was thinking
that they are pretty common ( at least among users of by today's modern browsers like Firefox or Opera) and I was thinking that they won't
confuse anyone.

So for time being - just forget that they exists.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com