[amibroker] How to display both the AB application and the Analysis window using JScript

( Also for Mark and Ken, if you're still there)

I want to use the Explore feature on the Analysis window. The code in
the manual displays the Analysis window, without displaying an
instance of the underlying AB application. This means that I can't
double-click on a line in the generated exploration to view the
corresponding chart.

Is there a way to display both AB and the Analysis windows from the
script?

This is the script I'm using:

  // create AB object
  oAB = new ActiveXObject( "Broker.Application" );

  // load DB
  var sDbFileLocation = "...path...";
  oAB.LoadDatabase( sDbFileLocation );

  // retrieve automatic analysis object
  oAA = oAB.Analysis;

I noticed the method Activate() in the AB manual, but I don't know how
to use it. I tried using oAB.Activate() but this didn't work.

Many thanks,
Paul