[amibroker] Intraday Preferences - Custom Time Settings in Seconds

Hi

Possibly someone can help me.   With the professional version of Amibroker,
under Tools => Preferences => Intraday Preferences => Custom Time Settings,
I am allowed to adjust unit time settings for tick data but not second data..

For example, Interactive Brokers supplies data in 5 or 15 second timeframes..
I can chart either timeframe (i.e. click on the intraday icon and see the
second data collected).  The actual timeframe is determined by the database
configuration setting chosen.   The problem is that I am limited to one
timeframe only not both.

What I would ideally like, is to have custom time settings for second data.

Is there a way that one can work around this?

Alternatively, does anyone know if this is planned as a future upgrade ?

Here's hoping.

Many thanks in advance.

Ken