RE: [amibroker] VBScript within AFL Function ?

Fred,
I've just started to look at vbscript, but I tried your program and found
the same results as you.  Also, I noted that when I inserted your program as
an indicator, or in AA, it caused the main chart to disappear and a program
execution error.

At that point I simplified your program and tried the following with the
same result:
EnableScript("VBScript");
y=6;
printf(NumToStr(y) + "\n");
<%
       	 R = AFL.Var("y")
 		MsgBox CStr(R)
		AFL.Var("t")=R+1
%>
printf(NumToStr(t) + " end\n");

Again, the MsgBox popped up with the correct result but program execution
halted and the main chart disappeared.

At that point, I eliminated the MsgBox line and everything worked.  So I
think the problem in the MsgBox statement.  Don't have a clue on what is
causing the problem.  I am running Windows XP Pro.  I have also tried to run
the Jscript for export image within AFL and found a similar problem of
execution halting.

Hope this helps.

Grover