[amibroker] FAO-Fred Tonetti................Re: Making projections and Plotting them beyond the last bar in the data set

  • To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [amibroker] FAO-Fred Tonetti................Re: Making projections and Plotting them beyond the last bar in the data set
  • From: "Fred" <ftonetti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 19:16:28 -0000

It is easy enough to tell this works ... Read the arguments for the
plot statement ... The implication is you can shift anything you
like as part of plotting ... Make sure your preferences are set in
such a way that you can actually see the projections between thr
right most bar and the margin ...

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Rakesh Sahgal" <rakeshsahgal@xxx>