  From: Ken Close
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 3:30 PM
  Subject: [amibroker] Command Line Start

  Can I start a new instance of Amibroker via a command line command and put in some parameters to cause it to open a database that is not the default database?  I have found in the Help file that I can do this with Amiquote but can not find anything similar for opening broker.exe.

  Thanks for any advice.

  Ken