[amibroker] Foreign()-based indicators jump around.

I routinely code new indicators to display up/down arrows at buy/sell
points on a price-chart, as a visual check to make sure I'm getting
what I'm really asking for.

The problem I'm having is that indicator arrows derived from Foreign()
will sometimes disappear completely or jump around as I scroll across
a price-chart.  It doesn't appear to be random, in that if an arrow
"misbehaves" like this as I scroll in one direction it will return to
the right place if I then scroll back.

Does anyone have any ideas about what causes this or how it can be
resolved?  TIA for anyone who can point me in the right direction.

Luck to all,

Sebastian