[amibroker] Hurst in Basic

Wave or Somebody

How should I accomplish the post?  Should it go in Files or just paste
here.

It is now in YABasic and does run.  Another guy Excelled my chart
because I never have mastered that spreadsheet even though I was
spreading on paper in 1979.

It is an adaptation of Claude E. Cleeton's, The Art of Independent
Investing, Executive Success Library Edition, March 1979, HG4521.C513,
332.6'78, 76-9039, Printice-Hall, Inc

He appeared to have been a mathematician.  He expounded on JM Hurst
work.  Chapter 8 table of contents list; Least Squares Curve Fitting
92, Detrending Data 99, Errors in Period and Amplitude 101, Effect of
Higher Frequency Components 108, Sine-Cosine Curve Fitting 110, Fitting
Two Frequencies 114, Chapter 9; Cycles and Their Determination.  His
book could be found on Amazon last spring.