[amibroker] Re: Group File Suggestions

THANKS RICHARD DALE FOR ASSISTANCE AND RESOURCES OFFER. I would like
to thank Richard for his generous and kind offer of assistance and
resources.
My first impression of Richard is that he is a *can do* person.

refer to message #98334 for further details on the AmiBroker
friendly services offered by Richard's company:

Norgate Investor Services
- Premium quality Stock, Futures and Foreign Exchange Data for
  markets in Australia, Asia, Canada, Europe, UK & USA -
www.premiumdata.net

(no association with company)

BrianB2 #:-)     ...........(toupe).

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "brian.z123" <brian.z123@xxx>