Re: [amibroker] Need first ten minute code, etc

Get the deDateTime.dll in the 3rd Party area.

Then, regardless of your timeframe (except, of course
if you only have EOD data, it won't work).

firsttenminutehigh = deTimeRangeHHV( H, 93000, 94000);
firsttenminutelow = deTimeRangeLLV( L, 93000, 934000);
sixtyminbar = deValueWhenTime(C, 103000);

Trust this helps
Rick
--- rlfoxworth2006 <rlfoxworth2006@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> /*
> How would I go about coding the following?
>

> I need each day the highest high of the first ten
> minutes and lowest
> low of the first ten minutes and work in any time
> frame (including
> daily).
>
> */
>

> firsttenminutehigh =
> firsttenminutelow =
>

> //Also need the closing bar price of the 60 minute
> bar.
>
> sixtyminbar =
>
> PlotShapes(sixtyminbar,shapeCircle,colorBlue);
>

> //Needs to Repeat each day in chart.....
>
> //Thanks...   Richard

Rick Osborn & Associates
885 Sorrento Ave.
Oshawa, Ontario L1J 6V6