Re: [amibroker] first/last 1-minute bar of each day

This would give you the changeover at midnight per your database settings

If you need to use times during the day to define sessions then just use
timenum
this will give session times for 10am to 4pm, just adjust the times and < <=
> >= conditions to suit how you have the bar period times shown, ie shows at
start or end of period per your preferences
Start = ref(timenum(),-1)<100000 and timenum()>=100000;
Finish = timenum()<=160000 and ref(timenum(),1)>160000;

--
Cheers
Graham