From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Graham
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 3:29 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] first/last 1-minute bar of each day

Try this
FirstBar = datenum()!=ref(datenum(),-1);
Lastbar = datenum()!=ref(datenum(),1);

--
Cheers
Graham

On 20/09/06, dirk schreiber <tianatrading@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hello group,

i want to simulate/backtest a system which closes all positions via
MOC. how do i reference the LAST 1-minute bar for each individual day
(sometimes my DB has 15:59, sometimes 15:58, sometimes 16:00 etc.)
and how would i code the FIRST 1-minute bar for the day?

thanks,
dirk

  _____