Re: [amibroker] Restricting Duplicate Categories in Rotational Trading

Duke, you could create clones(with add to composite) of each mutual fund and
tuck the
category number in one of the composite fields, probably open interest;
although mutual funds
have only one field and that means OHLV are also available. I've used this
technique
of building clones to store fundamental data and scores from prescoring
runs.

When processing that watchlist containing the 1390 clones, you can extract
the category
from the say, OI field.

You'd need a file(s) or a table assigning the category to the mutual fund
before you created the
clones.

I'm thinking you would score the entire group and pick five, one each out of
the top categories?

Best regards
Joe