RE: [amibroker] Re: DJ US Industry Index data

We provide it as a commercial end-of-day data feed.  Details here:

http://www.premiumdata.net/products/premiumdata/us.php

Note that not only do we provide a full coverage of DJ US TMI indices as you
require, but we also have integrated with AmiBroker to classify those
securities too.  See:

http://www.premiumdata.net/support/amibroker.php

for a screenshot on how we classify all US securities by exchange, indexes,
ICB classifications at levels 3 & 4, index constituents etc.  It really is
quite powerful and automatically updated when any of these items change.

A free trial is available at:

http://www.premiumdata.net/products/premiumdata/freetrial.php

Best regards,
Richard Dale.
Norgate Investor Services
- Premium quality Stock, Futures and Foreign Exchange Data for
  markets in Australia, Asia, Canada, Europe, UK & USA -
www.premiumdata.net