[amibroker] Re: Trading hours - backt test??

Works fine, thx!

Now i have a other Problem :( The future data have different trading
hours(now from 8 am till 10 pm and in the past from 9 am till 8 pm)

Is there any way to say Amibroker/back tester --> open positions only
N-bars after market open und close open positions N-bars before market
close, without knowing the time of market open/close(cause they are
dynamic)?

Big thx!