[amibroker] Re: ***[Possible UCE]*** Why not use the I CHING?

Ever study the I CHING? I've been using it for more than 20 years.
It is perhaps the oldest written document in human history, dating
back to about 5,000 years ago. It was recently discovered that the
original versions of the I Ching used numbers only... which means it
was originally based in mathematics.

There is one striking statistical anomaly associated with the I
Ching. If an individual divines the I Ching over a long period of
time, the I Ching will demonstrate a well-defined and unique results
pattern for that individual (assuming all results have been
recorded). Such is the case with each individual.

Terrence McKenna (now deceased) used the King Wen sequence of the I
Ching's trigrams to produce software named "Timewave Zero." The end
results of the software clearly denote Dec 23, 2012... which just
also happens to be the end date of the Mayan Calendar. The Mayans
worshipped Time for many centuries.

On his deathbed, Confucious said that he if had 50 more years in
which to live, he would have used all of them to study the I Ching.
The Vietcong claim that consulting the I Ching caused them to win
the Vietnam War. Many Asians consult the I Ching today, for business
matters.

It would be interesting to see an adaptation of the I Ching for
trading purposes. Whereas astrological prediction is based on the
theory that future events are predetermined and fixed in time, the I
Ching allows for moving parts and human intervention -- it gives
multiple outcomes based on various specific actions.

Of all the divination systems I've run across, the I Ching is the
most intuitive and reliable. The results tend to be dead-on every
time, and very striking compared to any other divination system
(that's in print and available to the public).

Enjoy!

Brian

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Terry" <MagicTH@xxx> wrote:

> I have no interest in checking out lunar, solar, horoscope, spring,
> summer, fall, end of month, etc. systems. I have checked out
several and
> none have ever worked out. I'm sticking to price movement, which
> theoretically already includes all known effects.
>
> --
>
> Terry

On
> Behalf Of Walt Scudder
> Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 21:46
> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: RE: ***[Possible UCE]*** RE: [amibroker] Moon Phase as a
> profitable predictor
>

> Terry & Howard:
>

> Not to add more fuel to this fire - but have either of you given
any
> thought to look at market activity vs.: the Solunar calendar?
> (http://www.kingsoutdoorworld.com/hunting-
guide/deer_activity.htm#WHAT%2