[amibroker] Re: Populating AB Database with downloaded Hemscott coding.

Don,
I set up the Hemscott database over a year ago and switched to it from
the orignal US Stocks db at that time. No problems and industries
match Yahoos.  All the necessary files ...Industy, Sectors and symbols
are available from the files section at this site. So, unless you are
taking a differenct approach it would simplify your task to check this
out.

Dick Hoierman