[amibroker] Re: Simulating the trading of a system in real time.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jppt0k <jppt0k@xxx> wrote:

> Angelo,
>
> if you need to generate buy or sell signals, the Scan option with
Run
> every (you may set it to run every n seconds) is what you need. I
don't
> think you are looking for a continuous backtesting of your system,
do you?

> Load your trading system in Automatic Analisys, add AlertIf(
buy/sell )
> and choose Run every n sec.
>
> I'm sure it's what you're after.

Hy J,

What I'm really looking for?
Check if AMB can control if there is a BUY/SELL signal on every tick
of price change (and not using historical price series, but in real
time, with prices coming from my broker platform).

I settled for a scan every 10 seconds (thanks for reminding that one
minute was not the minimum of the range) and this is probably as
near I can go to reality (or at least, to my idea of reality),
without the IB demo account.