[amibroker] When OHLC range is narrow (flat) and causes false signals.

Hi,

The most frequent cause of errors, in my screens, is when
OHLC is in such a narrow range then almost any technical screen
(both buy and sell) will be triggered.

For example:  CNS between 6/2/06 and 6/9/06.

I can look at this make a judgment that it is not significant but I
was wondering if Someone has function  that can just skip these
annoying cases??

Thanks
BobL

(I did some searching for post on this but if there are any, then I'm
using the wrong keywords)