From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of steinington
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2006 12:19
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Displaying weekend and holidays

Hi, All,

As far as I can tell with my limited knowledge, it doesn't seem possible
display weekends and holidays in charts.
Does anyone know of a way to do this?
Is there a setting that I've missed or a way to juryrig it?

I'm sure anyone who has done any cycle work has come up against this
problem.
Again I'm sorry if I've missed the obvious setting, but I've looked
through
the manual and searched the archives.

Thanks,

jp